top of page
Image by Christian Burri


How do I become an MTAND Member?

To become a member of MTAND, you must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. When you apply to become an Academy member, designate your affilate as Montana and you will automatically be a member of MTAND.

How do I become licensed in Montana?

To become licensed in Montana, apply for licensure through the Montana Department of Labor and Industry.

Get Involved with MTAND

How do I become involved in MTAND?

We have plenty of opportunities to get involved with MTAND! See opportunites below.

How do I post a job on the Job Board?

Please fill out the Contact Form or email with job information and any promotional flyers. MTAND will post jobs for 3 months unless informed that the position is still open.

I am a member of the Academy, but I just moved to Montana. How do I change my affiliate membership?

If you are already a member of the Academy, but not a member of MTAND, contact the Academy's membership team at to change your affiliate.

How do I change my address for the Academy mailings?

To change your contact information with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and ensure you receive all Academy correspondence and your registration/membership renewal, go to and in the upper right hand side of the home page click on ‘My Academy’. Login to the member site and see ‘Welcome, (your name)’ in the top right section of the next page. Click ‘My Profile’ and then click ‘Update Contact Information’ and follow the directions. It is as simple as that.

bottom of page